- BB's loading message.
Balloon Boy or known as BB is a unlockable character in FNaF World.
Balloon Boy has a similar appearance to his counterpart from the main series, except he lacks his sign, and is smaller. He has a humanoid appearance with peach skin, brown hair, blue eyes and red cheeks. He wears a red and blue striped shirt and blue pants.
Balloon Boy is a playable character in FNaF World and is unlocked via fighting him and winning the battle, adding him to your party.
Balloon Boy's attacks are:
- - A red attack that deals damage to enemies randomly 3 times, they can cause a good damage. However, these can possibly deal only 1 damage.
- - A red attack that deals damage over time.
- - A red attack that deals damage over a small amount of time.
Battle Theme for Balloon Boy:
- His new image doesn't have the sign that says "Balloons!" that he had in FNaF 2.
- The original BB had an orange nose but Adventure BB has a red nose.
- BB also had black buttons, but Adventure BB has white. This may be referred to the lighting error when BB is in The Office.
- In the loading screen Scott said BB was "Everyone's Favorite!" This was meant to be a joke, as most of the fans of FNaF hate him.
- In BB's attack animation, he appears to be giving his balloon. This is referred to his career in the core series.
- BB is the only character with only red attacks, as Chica has only pink, RWQFSFASXC, Marionette and the Paperpals have only yellow attacks, and Phantom Freddy has only purple.
- This is likely because his theme color is reddish, similar to JJ being purplish.
- During his attacking animation, it seems his balloon clips through his propeller.
- According to his attacking animation, it shows that he has real body parts instead of the pants being stuck on him (ex: toy chica's cupcake)