Because character quota.
- Endoplush's loading message
Endoplush is an unlockable character in FNaF World.
Endoplush is a small grey endoskeleton with lime green eyes. He has a small pair of white teeth and has thirteen in total. He has a small green button on his chest and highly resembles a human skeleton. He has four fingers and two toes.
|In FNaF World|
Endoplush is a playable character in FNaF World. Like most other characters, Endoplush is unlocked through random encounters and defeating him in battle.
|Role In Game|
Endoplush's attacks are:
- - A yellow attack that creates a holographic wall that negates 50% of damage inflicted on parties. Cannot block 4th wall.
- - A red attack that deals medium damage to an enemy and has a chance of a critical hit.
- Endoplush is the smallest animatronic in FNaF World, and Nightmare is considered the tallest.
- Unlike everyone else in FNaF World, Endoplush is the only playable character who has never been seen or mentioned in any of the other four FNaF games.
- Endoplush is the only one of the Endo party members whose attack animation doesn't involve removal of body parts.