Were you looking for Adventure Nightmare Bonnie's counterparts?: Adventure Bonnie, Adventure Toy Bonnie, Adventure Withered Bonnie, Adventure Spring Bonnie, Adventure Springtrap, Adventure Plushtrap, Adventure Jack-O-Bonnie, Adventure Shadow Bonnie/RWQFSFASC?
"Let's get mean!"
- Nightmare Bonnie's loading message
Nightmare Bonnie is a animatronic first appearing in Five Nights at Freddy's 4 and as one of the many counterparts of Bonnie who was replaced by Jack-O-Bonnie in Five Night's at Freddy's 4: Halloween Edition.
Nightmare Bonnie has darkish blue fur. He has two pairs of visible teeth and a large black nose. His eyes are magenta, his irises are yellow, and he has two large ears. He has five sharp points for his hands and three claws for toes. There are rips that expose his endoskeleton and there is a noticeable, large hole in his chest. He also seems to lack the frayed whiskers his original counterpart has.
|In FNaF World|
Nightmare Bonnie, Bonnie, and all of Bonnie's counterparts are playable characters in FNaF World.
Nightmare Bonnie's attacks are:
- - an orange attack that causes bigger damage to enemies than Bite.
- - a purple attack that lowers enemy defense while causing some damage.
- - a red attack that hits multiple enemies and will cause a good amount of damage.
|Role In Game|
Nightamare Bonnie is one of the characters that can be used by the player. He needs to be unlocked to use and is unlocked by defeating him in a random encounter.
Possible Battle Theme for Nightmare Bonnie.
- The eyes of Adventure Nightmare Bonnie seems more fixed then its (freaky and horrifying) FNaF 4 counterpart, as well as Adventure Nightmare Freddy, Adventure Nightmare Fredbear, and Adventure Nightmare.
- Scott himself might have teased that Nightmare Bonnie was the best Nightmare Animatronic because Nightmare Bonnie's loading screen says, "Let's get mean!". That's because of his attacks Rainy Day 2 (Great attack as it lowers defense of all enemies and causes a good amount of damage), Pizza Wheel 2 (Causes an great amount of damage to various or only one enemy) and Bite 2 (Can cause a good amount of damage to two enemies).
- Unlike his core counterpart, his ears have two segments instead of three. This is because Nightmare Bonnie uses the same model as Bonnie.
- Same goes to Plushtrap and Jack-O'-Bonnie.