"The more, the merrier"
- Nightmare Freddy's loading message
Nightmare Freddy is an unlockable character in FNaF World, that first appeared in Five Nights at Freddy's 4 as the main antagonist of said game.
Nightmare Freddy is a bear animatronic with light brown and brown skin. He has golden teeth, a black nose, and has his signature Freddles on him, with two of them attached to the middle and upper portion of his body.
Nightmare Freddy also wears a black hat and two buttons, plus he has orange irises with yellow pupils.
|In FNaF World|
Nightmare Freddy is one of the main characters who helps you in your adventure along other characters.
|Role In Game|
Nightmare Freddy is a character used by the player alongside a party. He features three attacks and his signature move: Freddles. He is only usable by the player after being defeated in a challenge and unlocked. Nightmare Freddy is very powerful and strong for his attack Freddles as Freddles are great for multiple enemies and single enemies. Sometimes Freddles can miss the enemy when attacking.
Nightmare Freddy's attacks are:
Possible Battle Theme for Nightmare Freddy
- Scott Cawthon named a character after the community named the Freddy's on Nightmare Freddy Freddles.
- This is confirmed in Nightmare Freddy's attacks in the FNaF World Teaser Trailer.
- Similar to this is that his eyes are more outside the head, keeping the endoskeleton hidden.
- As revealed in the teaser, the Freddles are capable of dislodging and attacking on their own.
- It also reveals that the Freddles have legs.
- The Endoskeleton appears to be somewhat similar to the ones from Five Nights at Freddy's 3.
- Nightmare Freddy's hands are exactly the same as Springtrap's as well, albeit a different color to fit in with the bear color scheme.
- Strangely, this Nightmare Freddy does not have metal claws like the original did,most likely to make it look nicer.
- Nightmare Freddy is the first nightmare that changes into the "adventure" form in the teaser.
- Nightmare Freddy is the only animatronic to have more than one head that isn`t a foxy counterpart. (Mangle,and Phantom Mangle .) but unlike the mangles,nightmare freddy can detach his freddles,meaning they might not be a part of his body
|In game gallery|