Were you looking for Adventure Phantom Freddy's counterparts?: Adventure Toy Freddy, Adventure Nightmare Freddy, Adventure Withered Freddy, Adventure Fredbear, Adventure Nightmare Fredbear, Adventure Golden Freddy, Adventure Freddy or Adventure Nightmare?
"Just taking a stroll."
- Phantom Freddy's loading message
Phantom Freddy is a unlockable character in FNaF World and the phantomish incarnation of Freddy who first appeared in Fnaf 3.
In FNaF World he is solely a supporting character, with all three of his attacks inflicting debuffs and is relatively easy to encounter early on in the game.
Phantom Freddy animatronic bear with dark green-yellow burnt fur, grey strips, a black top hat and a bow tie. He has a oily and burnt appearance due to the alleged fire that occurred at the FNaF 3 location. Unlike his core series counterpart with only had one leg, His Adventure counterpart have both of his legs.
|In FNaF World|
Phantom Freddy is a playable character in FNaF World. Like most other characters, he is unlocked by random encounters. After beating a battle with him he will join your party. He is a character that inflicting debuffs on opponents to give the parties a leg up against their enemies.
|Role In Game|
Phantom Freddy does not have any damaging attacks. Instead, his purpose is to apply debuffs to enemies to weaken them. Phantom Freddy's three attacks are:
- Sludge - Decreases the enemies speed for a short amount of time.
- Rainy Day - Decreases the enemies defense for a short amount of time.
- Gloom Song - Decreases the enemies attack for a short amount of time.
- Despite having only one leg in FNAF3, Phantom Freddy has both legs in this game.
- Phantom Freddy is, along with Phantom Chica, the only one with an attack animation of the phantoms that doesn't seem to defy logic in any way, though his top hat does move while attacking.
- It might have been altered to make it less scary.
- Phantom Freddy is the only character that has all of it`s attacks purple.
- Phantom Freddy`s loading message is a reference to FNaF 3, where he is seen "walking" outside of the office before jumpscaring the player.