"Because he needed to be weirder"
"Because she needed to be weirder"
- Phantom Mangle's loading message
Phantom Mangle is a unlockable character in FNaF World and the phantom incarnation of Mangle from FNaF 3.
Phantom Mangle cam be rarely seen in FnaF 3
Adventure Phantom Mangle has a very similar appearance to Adventure Mangle, but it has a burnt appearance. Like the other phantoms, its eyes are white with a single white ring around each - with the same going for Phantom Mangle's endoskeleton head.
|In FNaF World|
Phantom Mangle is an unlockable character in FNaF World. The player can add it to the party by defeating it in battle.
|Role In Game|
A strategy when using Phantom Mangle is to poison and deal decent damage to one enemy with Toxic Bite and use Pizza Wheel 2 to deal massive amounts of damage to multiple enemies.Mystery Box is a last resort attack which is to be used when the team is at a dying state with no means of healing.
Phantom Mangle's attacks are:
- - a green attack that damages and poisons one enemy.
- - a yellow attack that swaps out all of your characters in your party for completely random ones until the end of the fight.
- - a red attack that does massive amounts of damage to multiple enemies.
- Adventure Phantom Mangle does not show its endoskeleton teeth like it does in the game it first appeared in.
- Despite the gender being debated, Mangle's gender in the game has been confirmed to be fluid as the game randomly switches Mangle's pronouns from masculine to feminine during their respective loading screens.
- In Phantom Mangle's loading screen, it appears that its legs are not attached to its feet. This is because Phantom Mangle is in its attacking stage.
- This defies logic, being a phantom itself.
- Phantom Mangle is one of the only characters that dismembers themselves.
- Phantom Mangle was never confirmed as a "Phantom" until the release of the first FNaF World Trailer. This is because in Five Nights at Freddy's 3 under the extras menu Mangle was never shown and remained unconfirmed.
- This is the first time a full view of Phantom Mangle is seen.
- Phantom Mangle isn't changed other then color and animation to normal Mangle.