"Put it back in the box!"
- Phantom Marionette's loading message
Phantom Marionette is an unlockable character in FNAF World.
Phantom Marionette is similar to it's counterpart from the core series, but it is smaller and has teeth. It has a burnt appearance and white dots as eyes. For some odd reason, it is capable of changing the size of it's head several times than what it looked like before.
|In FNaF World|
Phantom Marionette is a playable character in FNaF World that can be fought and when won is added to the party.
|Role In Game|
A strategy for Phantom Marionette is to use Jumpscare if there is only one enemy and then spam Hot Cheese 2 if there are multiple enemies to fight.Mystery Box can be used as a last resort if the entire team is at a dying state with no means of healing.
Phantom Marionette's attacks are:
- - an attack that stuns enemies for a limited time.
- - an attack that deals more damage than Hot Cheese.
- - an attack that swaps your characters in both parties for other characters.
- This is the second time any form of the Marionette has teeth, the first being Nightmarionne in FNaF4.
- Strangely, the original version of it in FNaF3 didn't have teeth. This is likely to show where it's mouth is.
- Strangely, the Marionette floats, but the Phantom Marionette does not.
- its attacking animation might be a reference to how it only shows it's face in FNAF3 when in the office.
- It could also be that the phantoms are weaker than the original versions, while they can defy logic, Phantom Puppet is unable to float while Puppet is.
- Phantom Marionette is the only phantom that doesn`t have any Purple or Green attacks.