"Because the world needed a plush version."
Plushtrap's loading message
Plushtrap is a greenish-yellow plush rabbit animatronic that first appeared in the minigame, "Fun with Plushtrap" in Five Nights at Freddy's 4.
Plushtrap is a plush rabbit that greatly resembles Springtrap, except that he is noticeably smaller than him, and has different eyes. He has a green tone to his fur and black eyes, and his body seems to be in bad condition. Like the other characters, he has four fingers and three toes.
|In FNaF World|
Plushtrap is a playable character in FNaF World. Like most of the other characters, he is unlocked by random encounters. Plushtrap has mostly green attacks.
|Role In Game|
Plushtrap can be unlocked in the Pinwheel Circus and Pinwheel Funhouse. Like all the other playable characters in FNAF World, he has three attacks to use. Plushtrap main attack is Bad Pizza, which summons an huge green pizza that slowly falls down and "crashes" into the enemies, Doing much more damage than Pizza Wheel 1 and 2. Toxic Bite will poisons enemies and does some damage aswell. Sludge is the only debuff move that Plushtrap has, and it might be the least useful of all of them, since Plushtrap is more for the offensive uses than debuffing enemies`s stats.
- His bio is referred to himself being the only playable character that is a plush toy.
- Strangely, his right eye is slightly shut. This makes him look sinister, despite the game being kid-friendly.
- This might be a because plush toys are cute, but Plushtrap is categorized as a Nightmare animatronics.
- Similar to his core counterpart, he hops.
- When he hops, his endoskeleton feet stretches.