game, you would ride on a lily pad.
Lillygear Lake is one of the more interesting areas in the game. You control a lily pad/boat to move around and find things. The scenery is a lake with lily pads, dead plants, and rocks. In the 3D version, the dead plants have been replaced with mushrooms; this may imply that the lake is actually an swamp.
Some enemies encountered in Lilygear Lake include Colossal, the squid from Chipper and Sons Lumber Co.; Crabapple, a red-orange crab; and Seaweed, a green, slime-like creature resembling Flan. Occasionally, the mini-boss Seagoon, a large, blue squid-like creature with many tentacles, may appear.
|Why It's Important|
- The bottom of the Lilygear Lake leads to the Blacktomb Yard, once it is unlocked.
- In the lower left-hand corner is the boss Porkpatch and the key, which is required to finish the game.
- On the right-hand side is a warp point, which leads to a large yellow tent. Inside is the Pinwheel Circus.
- The top right-hand corner contains a lock, a button, and a guardian boss.
- The top left-hand corner leads to another section of the Mysterious Mine, and a Glitched object which is used to go to the Blacktomb Yard.
- Ironically, all of the enemies are named and based off creatures found in the sea, These includes crabs, squids and seaweed.