Old Man Consequences is an unique character in FNaF World. He is found in the 4th level of the Glitch World.
Old Man Consequences is a red figure with a fishing rod and uneven teeth. He looks somewhat like a crocodile.
He appears to being sitting on a log with his fishing rod cast into the lake. He will talk to the player once they get close enough.
|In FNaF World|
When the player enters the 4th layer, he will talk to them when they come close enough to him. He tells them they went too deep into the code and that they are stuck there. After he finishes talking, the screen will say 'the end'.
I'm sorry to say that you have gone too deep into the code. There is no way back out.
My name is Old Man Consequences. Come have a seat, and let's fish for a while. You have no where else to go.
After he finishes speaking, the end will appear on the screen in all lowercase.
- Old Man Consequences occupies one of the endings in FNaF World.
- Old Man Consequences is one of the four unique characters in FNaF World, the others are DeeDee, Lolbit, and Mendo.
- He is currently only one of the three characters that isn't based off another an adventure character's appearance.
- He may be based off one of the Happiest Day characters masks.
- He is a character in UCN (Ultimate Custom Night)
| Update 1: Lolbit - DeeDee - 8-bit Fredbear - Old Man Consequences - Desk Man
Update 2: Baby