Porkpatch is a boss enemy in FNaF World, and appears to be based off one of the children from The Happiest Day Minigame from Five Nights at Freddy's 3 and Nightmare Freddy from Five Nights at Freddy's 4.
Porkpatch is a pig animatronic that has brownish-pink skin, with a light brown belly. His endoskeleton is visible from many parts of his body, such as his joints and eyes.
His eyes are silver, and like Bubba, he has two buttons on his chest. He also has bolts on his neck and feet, which seem to be based off of Frankenstein.
His fur seems to be very tattered and dirty, and like the other characters, he has four fingers and three toes.
Porkpatch currently has an unknown amount of health, and unknown attacks. These will be revealed soon.
Porkpatch is a boss in Lilygear Lake. He's the guardian of the key.
Possible Battle Theme for Porkpatch
- The character resembles many things:
- The biggest resemblance is Bubba, where they share the same texture, and both have corks on their necks.
- They also sport a resemblance to the pig mask from the minigame Happiest Day in Five Nights at Freddy's 3.
- The name "Porkpatch" is a reference to how it's all patched up.
- It may also be a reference to how it appears that Porkpatch has similar animatronic parts from other animatronics, such as Bonnie or Foxy, although this is not confirmed.
- It could also be a reference to how when Springtrap was first revealed, a popular fan name was "Salvage", since fans thought that Springtrap had parts from various other animatronics, although this is not confirmed.
- In the 2d sprite, Porkpatch has only pink skin as opposed to several different colors, a reference that actual pigs have pink skin.
- This is the only time an pig animatronic has ever been seen in the FNaF Series.
|In game Gallery|
Graveweed - Beartrap - Blacktrap - Bouncepot - Boxbyte - Chillax - Chop 'N Roll - Colossal - Crabapple - Dogfight - Flan - Gearrat - Goldmine - Ball Boy - Rot - Tangle - Metalman - Prototype - Quarry - Redbear - Mechrab - Seaweed - Meringue - Tombstack - Totemole - White Rabbit
Ball Boy - Brow Boy - Party Hat A - Party Hat B - Tangle - Xangle - Prototype - Purplegiest - Redbear - Mini P -Half-Bake - Quad Endo - Mad Endo - Mudpie - Cheesehead - Anchovy - Big Jack - Madjack - Security