Tangle's has a almost identical appearance to Mangle, except it sports a brilliant green where it used to be pink, and its cheeks and bow are purple like Lolbit's. The endoskeleton head has an orange eye like Foxy's, and Tangle's eyes are black with phantom-styled irises. It also has one foot with the cover on it and one hand with the color on it similar to Mangle's one foot and one hand covering.
Tangle is an enemy in FNaF World and can only be fought in the Pinwheel Funhouse. It uses Esc. Key as the secondary attack. Using the Block:Unscrew chip, you can avoid instant death.
- Tangle first appeared in FNaF World: Halloween Edition.
- Tangle is a redesign of Adventure Mangle.
- Tangle's name is an alteration of Mangle's name replacing the "M" with a "T".
- The word "tangle" means to twist together into a confused mess, which is what Mangle looks like.
- Tangle is the only Pinwheel Funhouse enemy to not have Jumpscare. However, this enemy has Esc Key.
Graveweed - Beartrap - Blacktrap - Bouncepot - Boxbyte - Chillax - Chop 'N Roll - Colossal - Crabapple - Dogfight - Flan - Gearrat - Goldmine - Ball Boy - Rot - Tangle - Metalman - Prototype - Quarry - Redbear - Mechrab - Seaweed - Meringue - Tombstack - Totemole - White Rabbit
Ball Boy - Brow Boy - Party Hat A - Party Hat B - Tangle - Xangle - Prototype - Purplegiest - Redbear - Mini P -Half-Bake - Quad Endo - Mad Endo - Mudpie - Cheesehead - Anchovy - Big Jack - Madjack - Security